Wednesday, March 25, 2015

A Quick Photoshoot

Ciao, darlings!

It's really fun finding cute clothes on sale! I was shopping at JCP the other day with a friend and found a striped cotton dress. I immediately fell in love and pulled some money from my savings to purchase it. Stripes are the most classy, timeless, and seasonless look! Summer, fall, winter, spring- stripes fit into your wardrobe somewhere. I also discovered a modest, colorful bathing suit- a rarity these days! Bathing suits have always been a struggle for me, and I'm so glad I found one before it's time to jump in the pool. I also found a chic (striped) tank top. I don't think modeling a bathing suit is very modest, and I haven't worn my tank yet, so I just have a few snapshots of my new fabulous dress.

I accessorized my simple dress with a flashy orange necklace, one of my favorites.


I liked the back of this dress because it had a cute cutout that was still modest. It added character to the outfit. There's also neon peach lining around the sleeves and cutout, which thankfully matched my necklace. 

Have fun shopping this spring and remember that if you like what you're wearing, it doesn't matter if anyone else does! Your style is about what you like and not what everyone else is wearing. Be adventurous! And be yourself. 


"Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak" - Rachel Zoe



Comment and tell me what spring styles you've discovered or have invented yourself! What do you think is stylish?


No comments:

Post a Comment